|Hiring Organization||TPG Telecom|
|Post Name||Team Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 38 To AUD 46 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Exciting time to join a top 100 ASX-listed business with big goals.
- Hybrid working arrangement – a mix of WFH/office.
- Access to a great selection of benefits.
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT, and Felix.
The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
Role Purpose & Environment
The Team Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the General Managers (Technology Service Operations, Tech Sec, PMO, and Strategy) and their teams. This includes activities such as diary management, new starter set up, team event organization, and communication. It may require liaising and organizing across multiple locations within Australia, at times.
We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change, and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG. Due to the dynamic nature of the business, your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
- Confidential assistance in organizing business-related activities.
- Produce general correspondence, meeting minutes, and department reports accurately and efficiently.
- Organize travel arrangements for the team and events for the Technology teams.
- Manage the process of Star Awards and Service Awards.
- Proactively improve processes to maximize administrative efficiencies.
- Communicate with key stakeholders within TPG Telecom Limited and externally on behalf of your manager and the team.
- Acquire and implement all necessary tools and support systems required by the team.
- Organizing team-building sessions and other value-added events.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (work from home and office).
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan.
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan.
- ‘Your Leave’ – an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like – every year.
- Access to the TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities.
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts.
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well as what brings us together.
We want you to bring your true self to work and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
If you think the power of people and collaboration can make a meaningful difference in the world, then APPLY NOW to help us build a better future.