Western Canada Lottery Corp.
|Post Name||Retail Spot Specialist|
|Qualification||High School or Equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 26 To CAD 27 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
WCLC is currently looking for a full-time Retail Spot Specialist to join our Retail Spot & Operations department in Winnipeg, Manitoba. This position will report to the Team Lead, Retail Spot. Interested applicants must be available for shift work 7 days a week including days, evenings, and holidays.
About the shifts:
7 Days a week, 365 days a year
Duration – 7.5 hours per shift (includes lunch and break time)
Shifts between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Process incoming telephone calls from the retailer network, triage reported problems following pre-defined procedures, and log specifics in service desk systems
- Isolate network and terminal problems and initiate corrective action with telecommunication and POS hardware maintenance suppliers
- Follow through to resolution on any incident management referrals
- Escalate service delays to supplier service management
- Provide technical and administrative support including report and incident report generation
- Maintain and update system files and records
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent
- Customer service/help desk background with attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communications and organization skills
- Familiarity with telecommunications and lottery equipment is an asset
- Must be available for shift work on a rotational schedule
- Must be able to work remotely with a dedicated workspace and Internet connection
- Must be able to transfer from working remotely to working in the office if required
Join an organization that values collaboration, respect, integrity, and an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Western Canada Lottery Corporation (WCLC) is a non-profit organization authorized to manage, conduct and operate lottery and gaming-related activities for its Members, including the governments of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
The Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut participate as associate members. WCLC’s affairs are governed by a Board of Directors consisting of two representatives appointed by each of the Member provincial governments.
Our vision is to provide a World Class Lottery Experience for our Players including entertaining products, convenient access to products anytime, anywhere, and a positive experience in all interactions. WCLC recognizes that it is our people that make this possible.