|Hiring Organization||Greeting Cards / Invitation Cards|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 15 To SGD 20 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||
Work From Home
Work From Home Packing Cards Singapore, Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items.
A packager helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport. Another common name for this position is product packager.
At Luxe Greeting Cards, we understand the importance of making a lasting impression. Whether for a corporate or an individual event, we have the right card for everyone, for every occasion.
Our greeting cards are fully customizable, 100%! Our award-winning design team and friendly sales team set out to personalize that perfect card for you. We are Singapore’s leading greeting cards company, with the largest selection designed by an in-house creative team. You can’t go wrong with ordering from us!
As Singapore’s greeting cards leader, we strive to break design boundaries and deliver high-quality printed cards. Do expect bold and modern greeting cards! You will not be able to find it anywhere else!
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Financial planning resources.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.